Tony began his career with Nolan Caddell Reynolds in January of 2015. He has served as a public defender and is certified to serve as lead attorney on death penalty cases.
In his criminal practice, Tony insists on freedom and justice for the truly innocent, and he demands fair treatment for those who are guilty. He fights every day to uphold, protect, and defend the values and rights enshrined in the Constitution.
In addition to criminal law, Tony helps people who have been hurt or injured as the result of someone else’s negligence. Victims who have suffered deserve full and fair compensation for their losses, and Tony knows how to make sure that happens. His representation helps level the playing field when all else may seem lost.
He challenges abuses of power and injustice wherever he finds them, and he offers people kindness and understanding in their times of need. Tony is a tireless and zealous advocate.
- State of Arkansas
- University of Iowa College of Law, 2005
- Cornell College, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers, Criminal Defense
- Past President, Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (AACDL)
- Past Chairman, AACDL Legislative Committee (2012-2014)
- Past Member, AACDL Board of Directors (2010-2013)
- Lifetime Member, Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society
- Member, Washington County Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers