Mrs. Jackson was born and raised in Little Rock, Arkansas, but has made her home in Northwest Arkansas, with her husband Jay Jackson. Abbie has limited her area of practice to Social Security Disability. After law school, she was honored by receiving an appointment to the United States District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas as a Social Security Law Clerk at large to the United States Magistrates, where she provided assistance to the Court with legal research and writing for the final disposition of Social Security Disability Cases. Before joining Nolan Caddell Reynolds, Abbie spent 5 years in private practice dedicated solely to Social Security Disability, representing over one thousand claimants in Social Security Hearings in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. Abbie enjoys cultivating orchids, gardening, and exploring the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Arkansas, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- Mount St. Mary Academy, 1996
- University of Arkansas, B.A. Political Science, 2000
- University of Arkansas, School of Law, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association